Monday, October 6, 2008

i dreamt for something, thought would never be able to get
left no hope with me,never wanted to stay,until she met
she changed my life,left my rules for her,she ruled
people pulled me back all the time, said i was fooled
i never believed them,i was ready for the pain
she had given me hope, freed me from the chains
then she left my life like my soul, never returned
i stood firm,looked up in hope, lord's face was turned
searched my heart , searched for reasons
i waited long , waited for many seasons
she left me with no hope , i still wanted to stay
then things changed ,lightening struck my way
my dream was there , in front of me, in pain
i wanted that for ages , why he is testing me again
i think i cant fight my destiny , i have to let it go
it wont come back to me , deep down i know
i moved on , i turned to a stone,i cheated my dream
i locked myself in my own world , i bleed, i scream

No comments: